7 Seattle Attractions That Are Worth The Experience
At Bekins Northwest, we’re not just Seattle Movers – we’re Seattle residents. We love this city, we love the Sounders, and we love the ocean. And honestly, the rain doesn’t bother us – we’re too busy being distracted by all the positives.
Upon arrival, newcomers are always asking our local Seattle movers what they can do to burn through a few down hours or where they can take the kids over the weekend. Bottom line: we’ve noticed that people want some advice – and we’re more than happy to give it out!
Below are our 7 suggestions for Seattle attractions:
- Tour Safeco Field: Whether you’re a baseball fan or just a casual observer, you’re going to love this cheap ($12), all-encompassing tour that illuminates the visitor’s locker room, the presidential suite, press box, press conference room, the dugout and, of course, the field itself. The tour lasts 1 hour!
- Ride the Washington State Ferries: The trip is short, sweet and completely worth it. The geography of the region makes taking a ferry a necessity, but that doesn’t take away from the excitement and beauty of the trip!
- Explore Washington Park Arboretum: Canoe or walk this beautiful, expansive piece of land that plays host to more than 4000 species of plants. And with 230 acres to peruse, you can come back day after day after day!
- Experience the Seattle Children’s Theater: A must-see place for kids, the Seattle Children’s Theater is a fun and interactive environment. Your little ones will want to come back to time after time!
- Peruse the Woodland Park Zoo: Yet another place your kids will love, the Woodland Park Zoo holds approximately 300 species from around the world! Explore this 92-acre zoological garden with your children or without – it’s fascinating any way you spin it.
- Climb the Space Needle: Just don’t scale it – there’s an elevator, people! But honestly, you can’t be in Seattle without visiting (or at least seeing) the Space Needle. The observation deck is 520 feet above ground and offers an awesome view of the city!
- Refresh at the Japanese Tea Garden: Visit on the third Saturday of every month to witness one of Japan’s oldest traditions: a tea ceremony. This is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate after a difficult move.
Your move doesn’t have to be difficult, though. Working with the professionals, Seattle residential movers of Bekins Northwest, can make the process simple and more efficient than ever before. Call us today for more information as well as free consultation and no-obligation quote. We’re also happy to answer any more questions about our beautiful city!