Bekins Northwest: Dedicated Fans of the Seattle Seahawks
It’s that time of year again – the NFL draft has wrapped up and is still fresh on everyone’s minds. Keeping up-to-date with all of your favorite teams while planning a move to Seattle can be difficult, but the Seattle movers at Bekins Northwest are here to make sure you have time for both. You may be following the Seahawks in the news or you may know next to nothing about them. Whether you’re a diehard fan of the Seahawks or only a casual viewer, the team will be an important topic of conversation among your new neighbors. Some recent draft picks include:
- Paul Richardson – Paul Richardson (6’, 183 lbs.) was picked by the Seahawks back in May as a wide receiver.
- Garrett Scott – Garrett Scott signed on as tackle for the Seahawks in May. This 6 foot 4, 300 lb. left tackle used to play for Marshall College.
- Justin Britt – Justin Britt, former heavyweight wrestler and player for the University of Missouri was signed on with the Seahawks in late May. Britt is 6’6” and weighs 325 pounds, and will be an offensive tackle.
- Kevin Pierre-Louis – Kevin Pierre-Louis was signed on in the fourth round as a linebacker. Pierre-Louis played for Boston College and made 108 tackles last season.
- Kevin Norwood – Kevin Norwood was picked as a wide receiver in May, after previously playing at Alabama.
In addition to talking football with you, our movers in Seattle will make sure that your transition is free of stress and hassle. With full-service packing and other custom assistance, you’ll have plenty of time to settle in to Seattle, home of the Seahawks. Contact our Seattle Residential Movers today for more helpful information!